Oil Resistant Tank Lining with EnduraflexTM V627BN
Innovation to Make It First. Quality to Make It Last.
As the global leader in high-performance, corrosion-resistant tank linings, Blair Rubber Co. offers one of the highest quality rubber linings available for the oil and gas industry – Enduraflex V627BNI. As the only lining made with HNBR (hydrogenated nitrile butadiene rubber), Enduraflex V627BNI is ideal for environments where petroleum oil is present because it has resistance to oil exposure. It's known for its physical strength and retention of properties, even after long-term exposure to heat and oil. And even better, with proper installation and conditions, our oil resistant tank linings can last 15 to 20 years or, in some cases, longer.
This groundbreaking new lining was designed with oil resistant rubber to withstand the high abrasion and high temperature conditions commonly encountered in the oil and gas industry.
Oil Resistant Rubber Quick Facts:
- Durometer of Face Material: 55 to 65 A
- Available Gauges: 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- Ideal for oil, gas and fracking markets
- Equipment Preservation
- Resistance to oil exposure
- High temperature, up to 302°F (150°C), and abrasion resistance
Why Blair Rubber?
- The world’s leading supplier of high performance, corrosion resistant rubber linings
- Unparalleled knowledge of chemicals, applications and successful installation procedures
- The only full-service manufacturer in the U.S.A.
- International distribution to Australia, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Israel, Mexico, Morocco, Peru, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela
Learn More About Blair’s Oil Tank Linings
No two situations are exactly the same. Chemical compositions, environmental conditions, usage rates and other factors will impact which lining you should choose. Our experts will help you find exactly what you need. For more information about our HNBR linings, contact us today!