The Industry’s Best Chlorobutyl Tank Linings
Innovation to Make It First. Quality to Make It Last.
Learn More About Blair’s Chlorobutyl Linings
No two situations are exactly the same. Chemical compositions, environmental conditions, usage rates and other factors will impact which lining you should choose. Our experts will help you find exactly what you need. For more information about our chlorobutyl linings, contact us today!
As the global leader in high-performance, chemical tank liners, Blair Rubber Co. offers the best chorobutyl linings you can buy. Our rubber linings are developed and supported by the industry’s most knowledgeable team of experts in rubber linings and applications. They’re designed to outperform other brands in some of the toughest, most demanding environments. In fact, with proper installation and conditions, our chlorobutyl tank linings can last 15 to 20 years (or more). We offer many varieties of chlorobutyl linings, there’s one that will suit nearly any application.
Common uses for our chlorobutyl tank linings include:
- Phosphoric Acid
- Sulfuric Acid
- Hydrochloric Acid (HCl)
- Oxidizing solutions, including sodium hypochlorite (bleach)
- Hydrofluoric acid
- High temperature applications
- Acid service and open top storage tanks
Why Choose Blair Rubber for Chemical Tank Liners?
- The world’s leading supplier of high performance, corrosion resistant rubber linings
- Unparalleled knowledge of chemicals, applications and successful installation procedures
- The only full-service manufacturer in the U.S.A.
- International distribution to Australia, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Israel, Mexico, Morocco, Peru, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.