The One & Only Enduraflex™ VE627BNI
Innovation to Make It First. Quality to Make It Last.
As the global leader in high-performance, corrosion-resisant tank linings, Blair Rubber Co. offers one of the highest quality rubber linings available for the oil and gas industry – Enduraflex VE627BNI. As the only lining made with HNBR (hydrogenated nitrile butadiene rubber), Enduraflex VE627BNI is ideal for environments where petroleum oil is present because it has 100% resistance to oil exposure. VE627BNI provides excellent physicals and retention of properties, even after long-term exposure to heat and oil. With proper installation and maintenance, VE627BNI can provide up to 20 years or more of consistent service.
This groundbreaking new lining was designed to withstand the high abrasion and high temperature conditions commonly encountered in the oil and gas industry.
- • Durometer: 60 to 70 Shore A
- • Ideal for oil, gas and fracking markets
- • Resistance to 100% oil exposure
- • High temperature and abrasion resistance
Why Blair Rubber?
- • The world’s leading supplier of high performance, corrosion resistant rubber linings
- • Unparalleled knowledge of chemicals, applications and successful installation procedures
- • The only full-service manufacturer in the U.S.
- • International distribution to Australia, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Israel, Mexico, Morocco, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela
See EnduraFlex VE627BNI
Note: No two applications are exactly the same. Chemical composition, environmental conditions, usage rates and other factors will impact lining choice. Our experts can help you choose the right lining for your application. For more information about our HNBR linings, contact us today!