Chemical Resistant Rubber Liners
Blair Rubber specializes in chemical resistant rubber liners that protect transportation and storage vessels from the corrosive materials they hold.
These chemical tank linings enable long-lasting and spill free storage. They also safeguard customers’ valuable chemical assets from loss, the container from damage, and the environment from exposure.
Please contact us if you would like the expertise of one of our dedicated and knowledgeable engineers. They will go in depth about our chemical resistant rubber liner applications and help you choose the ideal solutions.
We offer the following chemical tank rubber liners:
- • Soft Natural Rubber Linings – Blair’s soft natural rubber chemical tank liners offer superior resistance to abrasions and other chemical services. These chemical resistant rubber liners come in a wide range to meet client chemical service needs.
- • Semi-Hard Rubber Linings – Semi-Hard chemical tank linings are highly resistant to various chemical services. These chemical resistant liners are formulated for services including wet chlorine and strong acids at high temperatures.
- • Tri-Bond Rubber Linings – Tri-bond chemical tank liners are manufactured with a combination of soft/semi-hard/soft rubber. These chemical tank linings are ideal for steel picking lines, halogen acid services, and offer resistance to flexing fatigue, thermal shock, and abrasion.
- • Chlorobutyl Linings – Chlorobutyl chemical resistant liners are durable and offer resistance to sunlight and weathering and has high heat resistance to most acids.
- • EPDM Linings – EPDM chemical tank linings are similar to Chlorobutyl in their quality resistance to sunlight, ozone, and other weather conditions. EPDM chemical resistant liners are generally used in oxidizing service conditions.
- • Nitrile Lining – Nitrile chemical resistant linings are often used in applications involving aliphatic hydrocarbons and have substantial abrasion resistance.
- • Hydrochloric Acid Tank Linings – Excellent physical properties, good UV, and ozone resistance describe Neoprene chemical tank liners. Another characteristic is their moderate oil resistance.